Saturday, February 5, 2011

VINYL MELTDOWN


HEY FINKS!

If you dug the SURF IN SPACE episode of The Surfphony of Derstruction, then I have a SERIOUS recommendation for you!

I accidentally stumbled upon this site when I was looking for album art of Sleazy Surf. I'll skip the story about how I got there and just drop this link...

RIGHT HERE.

yeah! alright! Reserve Radio have some really high-quality podcasts with some rare music. Vinyl Meltdown specializes in a lot of 50-cent bin vinyl so I'm sure you will hear some real obscure stuff!

Anyways, I'm getting off track... I came here to let you know about their SPACE episode! At the time of writing this, I'm currently listening to it but I've already listened to a couple of different episodes of Vinyl Meltdown so I know this one will be good.

HERE IT IS


Enjoy!

SurfGuitar101 has a podcast series available on their site as well. Look under Episode 7 for Space Surf!

1 comment:

  1. That has to be one of the coolest covers i've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete