Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 1st


HEY FINKS!! I accidentally deleted the playlist for this show!! WAH WAAAAAAAAAH! Hahaha, stupid move BUT I still remember some songs I played so I will post a couple of youtube videos! I had a mini-theme going tonight, all about Link Wray and his heavy instros! Daaaaang! Also heard were some Link Wray influenced surf songs! NICE!

Link Wray's "Run Chicken Run"


Link Wray's "Climbing a High Wall"


Link Wray's '78 rendition of Rumble. The quality isn't the best but it's still kinda kool!

what a hodad!!

Shadowy Men on a Shadowy Planet's cover of "Run Chicken Run"


Here's a link to the podcast page. Podcasts are currently down, no one knows when they may be back up.

Also, become a fan of The Surfphony of Derstruction's facebook page!

Tune in next week for moooooore SURF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment