Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 12th - PINBALLIN'

Well, finks, this is the SECOND LAST episode of The Surfphony of Derstruction! The Big Derboski was just gonna put it on cruise control and have a simple show but...

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! MICHIGAN PINBALL EXPO is this weekend so I thought I would talk about my other favorite thing besides SURF: PINBALL!!!

We talked about a couple of my favorite pinball machines, Twilight Zone and The Getaway: High Speed II as well as CENTAUR, a machine I have yet to play but looks really cool!

I dropped some really cool trivia about the machines so download the episode below to find out some neat pinball facts!

Check out the facebook page here for 2011 Michigan Pinball Expo. It's on now! I'll be there on Saturday!

Check out hella pinball machines and cool stuff like pinball techniques at the Internet Pinball Machine Database
ARTIST SONG TITLE
spy-fi exploration in terror
the von drats wild weekend
joe dodo and the groovers GROOVY
los straitjackets teen beast
the ventures twilight zone
the sadies the horseshoe
the avengers IV time bomb
huevos rancheros ace o' spades
urban surf kings and the horse you rode in on
the stage-men fall out
pamela web and the george hold on I'm coming
the surfdusters gruesome


I played a couple of kool numbers from this REAL KOOL blog: THE DEVIL'S MUSIC. I provided the links to the particular blog posts in the song titles so look for it!

NO VIDEOS this week, couldn't find any of the songs I played out Youtube.

Download the latest episode here!

NEXT WEEK WILL BE THE FINAL EPISODE OF THE SURFPHONY OF DERSTRUCTION in its time slot of 7PM so make sure TO TUUUUUUUNE IN!

Follow The Surfphony of Derstruction on Facebook so you can keep up with us and find out when THE BIG SURF will be coming back on the air!

This is Derk Brigante! 'Till we WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO again!

No comments:

Post a Comment